Retro Truthiness

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I swear I'll start posting more...someday

I do actually have stuff to post on here- I just really haven't had time. So if there's anyone out there that would like me to add them as a contributor, I'd be more than willing to do that. (*nudges little brother*)

I did, however, come across this today:
History of Smokey the Bear

I'm a big fan of Smokey. It was my favorite book as a kid and when I did all that work at the UI Library last summer I managed to get some duplicate pieces and such that were being discarded. Most of the images I now have are included on this website.

For those of you that don't know, I am working in another Government Depository so hopefully I can continue my work here. But again, that requires time. Or perhaps just ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home